BOSENDORFER PIANO COMPANY
“The planet’s premier piano since 1828”
225 / 7’4” (225 cm) Semi-Concert Grand Piano
Number of keys:
Until 2007 the piano was based in Vienna, Austria, used sparingly for select Artist engagements, and remained property of Bosendorfer. The piano was factory-refreshed prior to being sold as dealer inventory to Bosendorfer Pianos of Las Vegas in 2007, at the time the world’s largest Bosendorfer dealer. Among the artists who performed on the piano was Andre Previn, who autographed the instrument after his engagement (autograph preserved in pristine condition).
One private owner only.
Regular annual service by qualified piano technician.
Matching Bosendorfer Artist bench included
Bosendorfer brand profile and pricing details:
Manufacturer Retail Price:
$209,999 (Model 280 / 9’2”)
Online Sale Price:
- A wonderful representation of BOSENDORFER excellence in touch and sound
- Local, Nationwide and International shipping assistance available
- Free / no obligation support with your fact finding and due diligence from piano industry experts
- Wir sprechen Deutsch, die originale Bosendorfer Sprache.
ALL ABOUT PIANOS INC
former BOSENDORFER PIANOS OF LAS VEGAS
- Type MY PERFECT PIANO for more details
- Over 200 higher-end to high-end grand pianos
- Domestic and international references available
Thank you for your interest.