Steingraeber's smallest grand piano is not considered a ‘baby grand’, simply because it has received many “Best in its Class” awards that praise the sound as being much bigger than the instrument looks. In terms of construction, this phenomenal achievement lies in the unusually-wide shape of the A-170, which allows room for the use of very long bass strings.
The only top-rated salon grand piano, it transmits vibrational energy just like a concert grand. Because of its bass bridge design, (i.e., without apron and base), its sound is not thin and metallic (or ‘tinny’), as is typical of small grand pianos.
- FREE prepped to the highest standard
- FREE two professional service visits after delivery including tuning and voicing to taste
- FREE professional artist’s bench
- FREE 10-Year PianoCraft Warranty
- 100% Trade-In/Trade-Up Guarantee