This lovely instrument, produced in the last year of Steinway's "Golden Age," punches far above its weight class. The action is light and swift. I have meticulously maintained this instrument, which has faithfully served me since 2011.
- Replaced: pinblock; pins; Roslau strings; shanks & hammers; dampers and felts
- Case refinished in closed-pore satin ebony
- New bronze lid hinge
- Undamaged original soundboard
- Original ivory natural and ebony sharp keys
- Original action (whippens, backchecks, etc.)
A matching bench comes with the piano.
The price of $15,000 is entirely fair and thus firm.