This is a very well maintained full performance upright by Young Chang. It has been loved and played for 20 years. It was purchased in Texas in 1998 and has moved with me to the Bay Area, California.
I'm selling it because it's unrealistic to have such a loud instrument in an apartment, and I mean to invest in a stage electric. I need to sell it as soon as possible so I'm listing it greatly below what I think it is worth, offers will be considered!
- Tuned every year for the past 6 years, and every 4 years before that.
- Replaced weak plastic piece in sustain pedal with custom fitted wooden piece.
- Smooth action throughout, no sticky keys.
- Bright and even tone across the board.
- There are about a dozen small smudges and scratches on the finish overall, none of which penetrate the paint or are wider then a centimeter.
- There is a single chip on the bottom left edge, 2" high, 1" wide. Does not expose wood. *see pictures*
- The softener pedal could use some polishing on the edge. *see pictures*
Overall this is a nearly flawless piano that has been used and maintained regularly. The more modern pianos of it's type are called Bergmann E-131 but this model was made before the new branding.
Please contact me for questions or further details if you're interested!